Greetings of the day!
The task of a leader is to inspire and train his teammates and students, transform their thoughts and create leaders of a brighter tomorrow.
I am honored to have been offered this chance to inspire, train and transform the team of stakeholders assigned to me. I am equally honored and humbled by the offer to be a part of the school which in itself has created a mark for itself in the country in terms of quality education and promise that I will take every possible step to elevate the levels of teachers, students and the school in the coming years by:
- Strengthening and empowering the teachers by providing them trainings and by mentoring them from time to time
- Focusing on improving the academic performance of the students by focusing on NEP 2020 guidelines – primarily art integrated approach, sports and co-curricular activities which will help a child understand the concepts easily
- Transform a child’s thinking by exposing him/her to the challenges of life and corporate world through the media of workshops, seminars, debates, group discussions and field projects as and when possible
- Creating incubation centers to help the children think beyond employment in government organizations to become independent and be an employment creator than be an employee
- Counseling them and mentoring teachers, students and parents as and when necessary
While these are a few areas where I will be focusing, there will be several short and midterm goals too, on which I will be working to ensure that I live up to the expectations of the management, parents, teachers and my dearest students who will be looking towards me with higher expectations post COVID, in the new session 2021-22 where the priority will be wellness, happiness and safety along with quality education.
To conclude, I would like to thank the Almighty, my Parents, the Management, Staff, Parents and Students whose blessings and love are quintessential to achieve success in the long run.
Mr. Mustafa Majid